No matter what winter holiday you celebrate, it’s possible to make your celebrations eco-friendly and sustainable. It’s great for the environment, and you’ll likely give more gifts that will be welcome and won’t go to waste. Plus, you’ll be doing your part to fight climate change, reduce waste, and contribute to a better world. We found a video online for you with some awesome budget friendly ideas that could transform your holiday season.
Need more ideas? Try these shopping tips for a more sustainable season.
- Shop local. Not sure what to buy them? See if your local Chamber of Commerce offers a local shopping gift card.
- Eat local. Many local restaurants offer gift cards.
- Purchase gifts from local authors, artists, and craftspeople.
- Look for Fair Trade items.
- Consider reusable items like tumblers, water bottles, and reusable straws.
- Avoid items with single-use plastic.
With a little planning, you can make the holidays just a little kinder and a little greener, too.
Copyright 2021 DailyVibe.com