“Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
12 Little Known Laws of Happiness
- Integrity is the foundation of a happy, meaningful life.
- Happiness depends on being free, and freedom depends on being brave.
- Happiness is wholeness, and every step and experience is what makes you whole.
- A happy life story does not mean an easy life story.
- Happiness lives in all the small things.
- Happiness is not some possession to be prized – it is a quality of thought, a positive state of mind in pursuit of meaning.
- The secret of everyday happiness is not in always doing what one likes, but in mindfully liking what one does.
- You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes too.
- Happiness is an evolving mindset.
- Happiness flourishes through detachment.
- It’s impossible to build your own happiness on the unhappiness of others.
- You are incomparable to everyone else, and so are your triggers for happiness.
To read more interesting articles like this, visit marcandangel.com.