Found a great article on how to make life simpler which everyone needs to read. The author’s recommendations need to be read to be fully understood; however, here’s the condensed list:
- Know what your perfect day looks and feels like
- Determine what’s most important to you
- Say “no” to unnecessary commitments that do not support your priorities
- Limit your daily tasks
- Schedule at least one distraction-free time block each day
- Do ONLY one thing at a time
- Batch the smaller, less important tasks
- Leave space between everything
- Practice gratitude
Any darn fool can make a day more complicated than it has to be; it takes a touch of genius to make it simple again.
Read the full post on: marcandangel.com.